Your privacy is important to Margot Technologies. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Margot Technologies collects, and the ways in which Margot Technologies uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
Margot Technologies may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including downloads);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including name, email address, mailing address, phone number, company name);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including name, address, phone number, payment information);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including name, email address, company name, interests); and
- any other information that you send to Margot Technologies.
Using personal information
Margot Technologies may use your personal information to:
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Margot Technologies discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Margot Technologies may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Margot Technologies will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Margot Technologies will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers and on Google servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Margot Technologies is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Margot Technologies
- by email to info@margottechnologies; or
- by post to PO Box 88, Commack, NY 11725.